Thursday, July 2, 2009

Celibrity Crush

So there's this guy, and I think he's amazing. He's the vocalist of this one band. He has an awesome style, a bit western glam with a touch of avant garde. His voice is like that of an angel, and is a lyrical genious. He's got the cutest dance moves. Amazing as he is, he doesn't shout it out to the world. And for his name, well it's Brandon Flowers.








I hope to meet him someday. Not in the crazy fan kind of way. But maybe just randomly run into him, at a public place and be like, "Hey, you're Brandon Flowers. I love your music." And we'll have a short convo about how amazing we both are, and how great our outfits look. And then I could say I met a true artist. :]

Like thaaaaat'll ever happen, haha.

1 comment:

  1. He is amazing indeed! Don't forget to ask for his phone number, you'll never know...

    ReplyDelete