Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hi, my name is..

Hi, my name is Jonathan Hernandez.

This is officially my first blog. I'd like to start this blog off by introducing myself. The name's Jonathan, I'm 18, and I live in Phoenix, Arizona. I decided to start blogging, because I like journaling, but I don't like to write much; I prefer typing. In that case I made an account on Blogger, so that I could share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, memories, and whatever else that is worth sharing, to the world. Mostly I really want to blog, so that one day, far into the future I could visit this web page and read all the things I used to write about and have fond journaled memories of my past.

:]

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jonathan, This is Zony circa 02/2012. You're in your 6th quarter at the Art Institute of Tucson studying fashion design. You have just found a new perspective on life as you've grown and evolved from living on your own. You're ready for the future, You are determined and are headed in the right direction for success. You're currently dabbling in recreational drug use with Ecstasy being your go-to drug. Your fashion sense of style is progressing and becoming more polished. You've been distracted and afraid of the unknown but are slowly getting past that. Zony is a character and only a facet of your life.

    -Zony

    ReplyDelete