Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hookah

I finally tried Hookah, and all I can say i recommend everyone to try it. It's the best. At first I had no idea how to smoke it, better yet, how it worked. So I asked my friend,
"Do you just smoke it like a cigarette?"
I don't quite remember what response was, but I did smoke it as if it were a cigarette, but with a longer take in of the smoke. I the smoke sit in my lungs for a few seconds when finally releasing it to create a cloud of white magical smoke. With that one hit, I felt lightheaded, and it was Grrrrreeeat! lol After every other puff, i could feel the sweet dazed sensation go away. The best part about it, is that it was mango flavored, and to my surprise it really did taste like mango. :] My other friends recommend I taste bubblegum and mocha vanilla frappuccino :] and I definetly will.






No comments:

Post a Comment