Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mixed feelings and Martinis

So I've currently been obsessed with the original NY clubkids. I've almost finished reading Party Monster, [previously published as Disco Bloodbath] which I have about 30 or less pages to read before I find out how it all ends. I'm excited, lol. I also went to a rave with CLUBKIDS as the theme. I've started looking for the movie, Party Monster and Shockumentary so I can purchase them and add them to my collection. I even started club promoting, well not officially, just giving out flyers and spreading the word of an upcoming event. I even got one of my best friends a go go dancing job at the event.

Since I stopped going to school, my days have been pretty empty and boring. For example: yesterday all I did was go to Starbucks, give my friend a ride to school, go online in the library, go to a pawn shop where I purchased a few CDs for 50 cents a piece and my friend sold a very old ring, went to Taco Bell and ate a burrito as I had a lovely conversation about Bill Clinton's curved penis with my friends, went to BestBuy & Barnes n Nobles in search of Party Monster and/or Shockumentary, dropped off my friend at work, picked up another friend at a different school, went to the movies and saw Wolverine, went to my house so my mom could apologize to my friend for calling her a slut, then dropped both my friends off at one of their houses, then came home, jerked off, and read a big chunk of Party Monster before hitting the hay. Wow! Now that I think about it, my day was more productive than I thought, lol. YAY me.

Every time I think about the future, nothing pops into my head. I have no idea where my life is head towards. Hopefully it's success. Well of course I'm going to be successful, but how? that's the real question. Ooooooooohhh, I just realized I'm dressed quite mod. Never thought I'd be able to pull it off, but I do it quite nicely. Now back to my future.... Time will only tell.

PS - The title makes absolutely no sense, [I think it might be a song].

No comments:

Post a Comment