Sunday, May 31, 2009

PS - We were only at the party for a total of 2 hours.

Gawd i feel disgusting just typing this out.

Last night I went to a party, got drunk, and I think I molested quite a few people. I don't
remember everything exactly how it went through, but remember more like bits and pieces of it.

It only took like 3 or 4 beers for me to get tipsy. Then I took maybe 2 or 3 shots of Captain Morgan and probably another beer and I was drunk. It's been so long since I've drank, I'm a lightweight again.

As I socialized with different persons and took some pictures with some girls I felt like I was having the time of my life. Martin [the guy who took us to the party] is gay and I think had a thing for me, nothing too serious but it made me horny. Not sure yet if I'm gay or not, or maybe even bi, I just went along with it. It started with bites on the cheek and then eventually full blown making out. When things got too hot to handle we had to ditch the party. Apparently from what I remember one of Martin's friends say, "People are staring" but what the fuck did I care, I was drunk. Then in the car on the way home, I behaved more sexually than I ever have before. I remember Martin being in the front seat reaching back, I think caressing my face as I sucked on his finger, then I reached forward and he sucked mine, but it was only for a few seconds that it lasted. Then he eventually reached down to my pants. The girl next to me kept slapping his hand away, but there was no stopping him. I for some reason thought the girl next to me might have been jealous I proceeded to kiss her neck and suck her ear. I think I even reached for a breast at one point but my hand was rejected with a big slap. Not really thinking clearly and caught in the moment I unzipped my pants as Martin was still caressing my dick. I pulled my penis out as Martin proceeded to stroke it. It felt great. I was still sucking that girl's ear at this point. It was like the start of what could have been a threesome. And I think Aaron saw this, he was either disgusted, embarrassed, or just starstruck. That's when Martin laughing this whole time in that giggle voice of his retreated his hand, and i put my penis back in my pants. I think that's when we arrived at Aaron's house. And this is just the beginning.

I was too drunk to even walk straight. I walked into Aaron's house, straight to his bedroom trying to avoid his family seeing the drunk mess I was. I laid on the floor, hornier than ever. Aaron walked in and he lay beside me. We whispered about gawd knows what, for quite a bit. But I do remember whispering to him, "I wish Martin was here so I could fuck him in the ass." I'm not sure wether Aaron was sober or not, but since we were laying beside each other, I think I began to caress his body with mine. My hand somehow ended up in his pants, I fingered him for a while and I'm not sure if we kissed or not. And omg, he has a fuzzy ass LMAO. I think he told me he wanted me to fuck him, but I don't think I even had the energy to do so. I think I said we should cuddle LOL. I knocked out on his floor and I woke up a quarter before six. Surprisingly he was already awake, watching TV with his sister. I think we talked for a bit before driving home. I took a short nap and went to work. My head was throbbing the whole morning, and I was nauseas too. And I could not get the stench of his ass off of my fingers. That motherfucker has got to douche, because I washed my hands at least 30 times, and used so much hand sanitizer my hands began to sting, and my fingers still stank. His asshole haunted my hand the whole morning.

Well I'm supposed to return some money I borrowed from him right now. So I hope things aren't too awkward.


PS - We were only at the party for a total of 2 hours.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahah. Oh lord, well that was eventful.

    For some reason your sloppy drunk self reminded me of the time one of my best friends got trashed. She made out with one of our good GAY guy friends and tried to get him naked in a bathroom... Hahaha.

    Shawna's Study Abroad

    ReplyDelete